First time I've participated in an online conference, and I was really impressed with how smoothly everything went. Very well-organized.
Good times. Looking forward to watching a bunch of the talks I missed on YouTube over the next few weeks :).— Tikhon Jelvis(@tikhonjelvis)AUG 2, 2020
- @stackbuilders team wants to give a special thanks to all the @_haskellove organizers and volunteers for reuniting purely functional hearts from around the world. We're having a great time learning from great Haskellers and connecting with inspiring.— Vanessa Ocampo(@vanessaocval)AUG 1, 2020
- I would like to thank incredible organisers of #HaskellLove conference – @Oli_kitty, @ev_k_m, @beatleida, @kurumar_ and all other people who help with this wonderful event! 🙏
I really enjoyed yesterday's talks, and today even more cool stuff is yet to come!— Yuriy Bogomolov(@YuriyBogomolov)AUG 1, 2020
- The best thing I like about #haskell community is its nature to give away and share knowledge which could only be learned after long struggle.
I’m enjoying #haskelllove, join me!— Deepak Kapiswe(@deepakkapiswe)JUL 31, 2020
I never imagine I would wake up 4AM to watch a conference about Haskell over Twitch.
#Haskelllove starting now.
Line up looking good. I'm excited for the content.— Rafael Sola de Paula de Angelo Calsaverini(@rcalsaverini)JUL 31, 2020
- @_haskellove conference is awesome. So many fantastic speakers, wow! #haskelllove— Andy(@_andys8)JUL 31, 2020
Wow. I met @BartoszMilewski and @kosmikus in one day and got to chat about Haskell and learn about some really cool projects. #HaskellLove is turning out great.
Can’t wait to catch up on some of the talks I missed!— J Kenneth King(@agentultra)JUL 31, 2020
- Thank you @_haskellove for making this possible! 💜— Artur Gajowy(@ArturGajowy)AUG 10, 2020
- @_haskellove Thanks for a wonderful conference. Looking forward to watch some of the talks I missed as soon as they become available.— Aleksandar Topuzović(@atopuzov)AUG 2, 2020
- Thank you @_haskellove! I feel super inspired right now >3 Great conference, great talks, and great organisers!— Eric Rothstein-Morris(@FixedPoints)AUG 2, 2020
- Many congratulations to @Oli_kitty, and her team and volunteers, for organising the conference.— Diego Alonso(@diesalbla)AUG 2, 2020
- Thanks @_haskellove for a great conference!— Functor Punk(@kaijuTheSnack)AUG 2, 2020
- I was only able to catch a part of it, but what a wonderful conference! Sessions were terrific, super smooth transitioning between rooms, this is how to run a conference. Congrats to all for making it happen!— Cameron Presley @ Home(@pcameronpresley)AUG 1, 2020
- Thanks to the organisers of @_haskellove for an awesome online experience. Thoroughly enjoyed all the talks that I could attend ..— Debasish (দেবাশিস্) Ghosh(@debasishg)AUG 1, 2020
- Really enjoying Haskell Love today! Learning a lot from the talks and also from the chat streams.— Franklin Chen(@franklinchen)JUL 31, 2020