Jan Christopher Vogt
Defeated by commercial PHP and Python code. Regained strength through FP and type systems. Wrote my thesis under Martin Odersky. Worked in the Scala team for several years. Now happily working with Haskell at Symbiont.io among incredibly competent co-workers and friends.
In this code walkthrough/live coding session you will learn how to
– code games in Haskell with fun and ease!
– use openGL, inputs and concurrency without growing gray hair
– keep your game loop completely pure
– walk on floors and shoot things … with love
– get started without patience